Thursday, March 28 | $75*
Nashville Farmers’ Market
6:30 p.m. | Champagne Reception & First Course
7:30 p.m. | Family-Style Dinner
*includes two champagne drinks, beer & food from four renowned chefs. Wine available for purchase by the bottle or glass.
Nashville Pride’s dining extravaganza is back with farm-to-table flare and savory new surprises including flavors from FOUR renowned chefs and live music by 10 String Symphony. Mix and mingle with Nashville’s finest during champagne hour before diving in to a palate-pleasing feast that serves up the signature style of chefs Daisy King, Margot McCormack, Arnold Myint and Laura Wilson.
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Core Members get discounted tickets. Find out more.
About the chefs:
- Daisy King, Tennessee’s, “First Lady of Southern Cooking,” opened Miss Daisy’s Tearoom in Franklin, Tenn., in 1974. This year marks the 25th anniversary of Nashville’s F. Scott’s Restaurant, another of Miss Daisy’s creations.
- Margot McCormack, owner of popular Margot Café and Bar, was recently nominated for the prestigious 2013 James Beard Foundation Award, the highest honor for food and beverage professionals working in North America.
- Arnold Myint – a chef, entertainer, and restaurateur – rose to celebrity status after appearing on Bravo’s “Top Chef.” He recently opened “blvd Nashville” adding to his list of inventive restaurant properties that includes AM@FM and Suzy Wong’s House of Yum.
- Laura Wilson is chef at the Nashville Farmers’ Market and a two-time winner of the Nashville Scene’sIron Fork competition.
About the music:
- 10 String Symphony is an arena for mesmerizing acoustic innovation. Harmony vocals, soulful lead-playing, original compositions, timeless songs, percussive backup and ripping fiddle-tunes are all in the mix for the not-to-be missed duo of Rachel Baiman and Christian Sedelmyer.
Special thanks to: Fabu Event Decor | Classic Party Rental | 10 string Symphony | Inside Out | The City Paper